DVD presented by Lori Stevens
See Lili Chin’s blog and illustrations about this DVD.
In this one-day workshop you will be introduced to positive TTouch tools and techniques to help you walk more effectively on leash with your dog or your clients’ dogs. And if you are a dog professional, you will have more tools to help your clients with. This workshop covers the following:
- TTouch body work to help your dog on walks
- TTouch wrapping techniques that can help with walking
- Body and leash cues that influence how our dogs walk with us
- Body positioning, both ours and our dog’s
- Tension patterns and other problems from leash pulling
- How to achieve your own balance and your dog’s while walking and what to look for
- Leash techniques and configurations, e.g. communicating more effectively with your dog through a leash
- Using the power of TTouch walking techniques, e.g. Two Points of Contact
- Equipment: Harness fit and leashes and how to use equipment effectively and without force
- How to influence change in your walking relationship
- Movement exercises through a TTouch course
- Other tools and techniques for walking with your dog
6 DVD set. 11 hrs 12 mins.
Produced by Tawzer Dog LLC. Copyright © 2015
All rights reserved.
$99. For US orders only.
For orders outside of the USA: Please visit Tawzer Dog LLC