DVD presented by Lori Stevens and Kathy Sdao
Lori, a Senior Tellington TTouch® practitioner and Kathy, a Certified Applied Animal Behaviorist, share a deep love for senior dogs. They’ve combined their decades of animal-care expertise to teach this custom-designed workshop which welcomed as participants a small group of senior dogs and their caregivers. Lori and Kathy’s goal is to empower you to joyfully and actively engage with and support your aging dog. Watch these experienced professionals share several methods to keep your dog’s mind and body agile and strong. They also discuss many ideas for making everyday life easier for your senior dog. The result is a dog who is more competent and confident in the face of physical and cognitive challenges and who has additional opportunities for staying healthy.
- Lori: Defining & Observing Seniorhood
- Kathy: Kindle the Spark of Life
- Lori: Everyday Life with Seniors
- Kathy: Maximize Emotional Resilience
- Lori: Touching & Wrapping
- Kathy: Expect Changes in Compliance
- Lori: Movement & Conditioning
- Kathy: Keep Them Eating
- Kathy: Let Us Play
- Lori: Thoughts on Life’s Final Transition
- Discussion/Q & A
- Effects of aging and what you can expect
- Various healthcare options that complement mainstream veterinary care
- TTouch bodywork and wrapping techniques, including leg and body wraps
- Strategies for minimizing age-related anxiety and maximizing emotional resilience
- Methods for modifying cues to accommodate sensory limitations
- Movement and conditioning exercises that benefit seniors
- Games to keep mind and body active
- Help for senior dogs who have difficulty standing up or climbing stairs
- Tips for dealing with loss of appetite
- Considerations regarding end-of-life decisions
6 DVD set. 11 hrs 12 mins.
Produced by Tawzer Dog LLC. Copyright © 2015
All rights reserved.
$99. For USA orders only.
For orders outside of the USA: Please visit Tawzer Dog LLC